Sunday, January 15, 2012
My First Blog
As the new leaf turns, so do my thoughts. I am forever growing and learning, even when I thought I knew it all. Ha! I find myself asking Why? That 3 letter question can make one go a bit insane. The past year was yet another one for the books, but now that we are looking at a new 2012, I am starting to look at myself and am committed to making incredible changes. Instead of always wondering, I am starting to put thought to action. No more, what if, now it is I am. As my first blog I am not going into too many details of me or my life, those will come. But, it will be interesting to watch the progression from today to until. I am forever grateful to be here and now will test my worth, see how far I can get, and I am not just speaking about in a career but more just life in general. I am excited to read others blogs as well, one thing internet has given us, is the ability to connect to a stranger, to their thoughts, to me that is beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi big sis! just saw on facebook that you have begun your very own blog. i began mine years ago when i studied abroad and then another one when i moved to israel. it is the best outlet to just vent and be inspired. the blogosphere never ceases to amaze me. i will be following.
ReplyDeleteMiyan aka lil sis